Am I getting more absent minded? Is my concentration getting worse? What does my risk profile for cognitive disturbances look like? We test memory, concentration, logical thinking and mental flexibility using the standardised intelligence and development tests SKT and DemTect and taking into account your family situation and medical history.
The results are then compared with those of a representative sample of the population comparable to you in terms of age and education.
When you are healthy your heart has no difficulty adjusting its rate of beating to the needs of the moment. It beats faster when stressed and slower when relaxed. But if people live under chronic stress the result can be a reduction in the ability to adjust. This may be an indication of potential overload problems – burnout.
24 hour measurement of heart rate variability (24 hour HRV) makes it possible to recognise and treat any abnormalities at an early stage.
ntense professional or private stress and other problems can lead to mental and physical symptoms. If your mental equilibrium is in danger or if you fear burnout, a psychotherapeutic consultation can help to clarify your situation and open up new perspectives.
Content and aim of the advisory consultation:
- shared consideration of existing fields of conflict and any ruts you may be in at work and in your private life.
- recognition of individual professional and personal risk factors for burnout.
- finding internal and external entanglements in your current environment.
- finding out where you stand now and developing consciousness of your own needs, personal behaviour patterns and blocks.
- analysis of options for relieving pressure, personal prophylaxis and reduction of stress factors.
- encouraging understanding, including understanding of yourself, in relationship conflicts.
- shared development of new ways to look at problems and solve them.
- recommendations / advice for further counselling, therapy or coaching.